City Clerk's Office
320 Church Avenue, SE
Jacksonville, AL 36265
Phone: (256) 435-7611
Fax: (256) 435-4103
Welcome to the City of Jacksonville and the City Clerk’s Office! The City Clerk’s Office is the liaison between the government and the people. Whether you live here, work here, shop here, or visit us in cyberspace, we in the City Clerk’s office bid you a warm “Hello” and are ready to be of service to you.
Monday – Friday, 8:00 a.m to 4:30 p.m., telephone calls accepted until 5:00 p.m.
IN THE CITY CLERK’S OFFICE YOU MAY:
- Request appointment to view or obtain copies of public records. Copy cost is set at $.25 per page.
- Request to View and/or Acquire Copies of Public Records Form
- Obtain a map of the City, general information and/or brochures about the City and surrounding area.
- File an insurance claim from accidents involving Municipal equipment and/or employees.
- Voter registration inquiries.
- Qualify to become a candidate for a Municipal Election.
- Request to be placed on Municipal Bid List to receive notification of upcoming bids.
General garbage, recycling and trash pickup information:
- Apply for a garbage fee exemption – for households whose only source of income is from Social Security and/or VA benefits that directly reduce Social Security benefits. (Common examples of “other income” that is not permissible to receive the exemption include child support, alimony, rental income and interest income. This is not a complete list.)
- Garbage Fee Exemption Application
- Apply for a back-door garbage pickup – for residents, living alone, that are physically unable to place cart at curb.
If you would like to receive notification of scheduled City meetings, you may fill out the following Open Meetings Act (OMA) Registration Form and be notified by email of upcoming meetings.
Our staff members include:
Antonia Rispoli – City Clerk
Tiffany Davidson- Receptionist/Clerical Assistant